- Online Application begin: 10 October 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 4 November 2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 6 November 2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Offline): 8 November 2020
- Exam Date: 29-31 March 2021
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Rest of Candidates: Rs.0/-
- You Can Pay The Exam Fee Via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
|Age Limit as on 01/08/2020|
- Age Limit For Grade C: 18-30 Years.
- Age Limit For Grade D: 18-27 Years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Rule.
- For more details, read official Notification.
|Applicants must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.|
|MODE OF SELECTION|
Minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination, are as follows:
- UR: 30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc): 20%
How to apply SSC Stenographer Grade C, D 2020-21 form?
- Interested candidates can be apply online application form from 10/10/2020 to 24/10/2020.
- For more details, read the official notification of SSC Stenographer Grade C, D 2020-21
- Fill up the mandatory details and upload required documents.
- Once you complete the application form, you should re-examine and review all the details before submitting the final.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form.
- Once the final submission of SSC Stenographer Grade C, D 2020-21 application form is done take a printout for further reference.