- Online Application begin: 01 August 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 07 September 2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 09 September 2020
- Exam Date (CBT): 27 Nov. to 14 Dec. 2020
- Admit Card Available on: November 2020
- Result Declaration: Notified Soon
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- You Can Pay The Exam Fee Via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, e-Challan Fee Mode.
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2020||Eligibility|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Rule.
|Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)|
- Candidates passed in class 12th (Intermediate) in any recognized board in India.
- Male candidates must have a valid LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) driving license.
|Total Vacancy Details : 5846 Post|
|Post Name||Gen/OBC/EWS/SC/ST||Total Post|
|Constable Executive in Delhi Police || 1868/736/381/709/208 (For Male)||3902|
|933/387/202/328/94 (For Female)|| 1944|
|Physical Eligibility Details|
|Race||1600 metre in 06 Min.||1600 metre in 08 Min.|
|Long Jump||14 Feet.||10 Feet.|
|High Jump||3’9″ Feet||3’9″ Feet|
How To Apply Delhi Police Constable Executive Online Form?
- Interested Candidates Can Be Apply Online Application Form from 01/08/2020 to 07/09/2020.
- For more details, read the official notification of Delhi Police Recruitment 2020.
- Fill up the mandatory details and upload required documents.
- Once you complete the application form, you should re-examine and review all the details before submitting the final.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form.
- Once the final submission of Delhi Police Constable Executive application form is done take a printout for further reference.