- Online Application begin: 02 September 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 16 September 2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 16 September 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available on: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration: Notified Soon
- General/OBC/MBC (Creamy Layer): Rs. 400/-
- General/OBC/MBC (Non Creamy Layer): Rs. 300/-
- PH, Female Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- You Can Pay The Exam Fee Via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, e-Challan Fee Mode.
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2021||Eligibility|
- Minimum Age: 28 Years.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Rule.
|Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
- Candidates should have a B.Sc. in Community Health or Nurse (GNM or B.Sc.) or Ayurveda practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized university.
- Candidate should be registered with the concerned Rajasthan Nursing Council / Medical Board of India.
|Total Vacancy Details For CHO : 6310 Posts|
|Post Name||TSP Area||Non TSP Area|
How to apply NHM Rajasthan CHO recruitment 2020 form?
- Interested candidates can be apply online application form from 02/09/2020 to 16/09/2020.
- For more details, read the official notification of NHM Rajasthan CHO recruitment 2020.
- Fill up the mandatory details and upload required documents.
- Once you complete the application form, you should re-examine and review all the details before submitting the final.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form.
- Once the final submission of NHM Rajasthan CHO recruitment 2020 application form is done take a printout for further reference.