- Online Application begin: 29 August 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 15 September 2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 15 September 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available on: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration: Notified Soon
- For Probationary Officer (PO) Post Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- For Clerk Post Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- You Can Pay The Exam Fee Via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, e-Challan Fee Mode.
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2020||Eligibility|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years for (PO)
- Maximum Age: 28 Years for (Clerk)
- Age Relaxation As Per Rule.
- PO Candidates have a Bachelor/ Master degree with 50% Marks & Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Clerk Candidates have a Bachelor/ Master degree with 45% Marks & Knowledge of Computer Operation is essential.
|Total Vacancy Details : 155 Posts|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||75|
How to apply Nainital Bank recruitment 2020 form?
- Interested candidates can be apply online application form from 29/08/2020 to 15/09/2020.
- For more details, read the official notification of Nainital Bank recruitment 2020.
- Fill up the mandatory details and upload required documents.
- Once you complete the application form, you should re-examine and review all the details before submitting the final.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form.
- Once the final submission of Nainital Bank recruitment 2020 application form is done take a printout for further reference.