- Online Application begin: 22 September 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 5 November 2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 5 November 2020
- Admit Card:Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General and Other State Candidates: Rs.1122.16/-
- OBC/ SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 722.16/-
- You Can Pay The Exam Fee Via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
|Age Limit as on 01/04/2020||Eligibility|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Rule.
- For more details, read official Notification.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree in law (LLB) from recognized university.
|Total Vacancy Details: 252 Posts|
|Post Name||Civil Judge II|
How to apply MP High Court Civil Judge vacancy 2020 form?
- Interested candidates can be apply online application form from 22/09/2020 to 15/11/2020.
- For more details, read the official notification of MP High Court Civil Judge vacancy 2020.
- Fill up the mandatory details and upload required documents.
- Once you complete the application form, you should re-examine and review all the details before submitting the final.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form.( If Asked)
- Once the final submission of MP High Court Civil Judge vacancy 2020 application form is done take a printout for further reference.