- Online Application begin: 10 August 2020
- Last Date of Registration: Notified Soon
- Last Date for Fee Payment: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available on: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration: Notified Soon
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- You Can Pay The Exam Fee Via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, e-Challan Fee Mode.
- Minimum Age: 16½ Years.
- Maximum Age: 19½ Years.
- Born Between : 02/01/2002 to 01/01/2005
- Age Relaxation As Per Rule.
|Selection Will be Based either Written Exam / Interview|
- Candidates who have passed 10 + 2 examination or its equivalent, with a minimum of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in the recognized Board of Education.
- Only Unmarried Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy.
How to Apply Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Form?
- Interested Candidates Can Be Apply Online Application Form from Notified Soon.
- For more details, read the official notification of Army TES 44 recruitment 2020.
- Fill up the mandatory details and upload required documents.
- Once you complete the application form, you should re-examine and review all the details before submitting the final.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form.
- Once the final submission of Army TES 44 recruitment application form is done take a printout for further reference.