- Online Application begin: 27 July 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 31 August 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available on: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration: Notified Soon
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Minimum Age: 17.5 Years.
- Maximum Age: 21Years.
- Candidates born between 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003
- Age Relaxation As Per Rule.
|Lucknow, Bangalore, Shillong, Ambala and Jabalpur.|
- Candidates Passed in Class 10th (Highschool) Exam with 45% Marks of Any Recognized Board in India.
- Only women candidates are Eligible for this recruitment.
|Selection Will be Based on class 10th marks, physical examination, Common Entrance Examination.|
|Total Vacancy Details : 99 Posts|
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Soldier General Duty ||99|
|Indian Army Bharti 2020: Physical Eligibility|
Candidates will have to undergo the following Physical Efficiency Test for Indian Army GD Women Recruitment 2020.
(a) 1.6 Km Run
(i) Up to 7 Min. 30 Sec. – Group -I
(ii) Up to 8 Min. – Group -II
(b) Long Jump 10 Feet – Need to qualify
(c) High Jump 3 Feet – Need to qualify
Provisions for additional time for 1.6 km in hilly areas are as follows: –
(i) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.
For more details read the full Official Notification (link given below)
Note: Minimum Height: 152 cms
How to Apply Indian Army Bharti 2020 Form?
- Interested Female Candidates Can Be Apply Online Application Form from 27 July 2020 to 31 August 2020.
- For more details, read the official notification of Indian Army Bharti 2020.
- Fill up the mandatory details and upload required documents.
- Once you complete the application form, you should re-examine and review all the details before submitting the final.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form. (If Asked)
- Once the final submission of Women Soldier General Duty (GD) application form is done take a printout for further reference.