- Online Application begin: 19 August 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 7 September 2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 11 September 2020
- Last Date of Submitting Form: 18 September 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available on: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration: Notified Soon
- General/Other State candidates: Rs. 750/-
- General/OBC Female candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 200/-
- PH candidates: Rs. 200/-
- You Can Pay The Exam Fee Via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, e-Challan Fee Mode.
|Age Limit as on 01/08/2020||Eligibility|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 65 Years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Rule.
- Candidates should possess a master’s degree in a related subject with first class or equivalent at Bachelor’s or Master’s Level.
|Total Vacancy Details : 84 Posts|
How to apply BPSC Lecturer recruitment 2020 form?
- Interested candidates can be apply online application form from 19/08/2020 to 07/09/2020.
- For more details, read the official notification of BPSC Lecturer recruitment 2020.
- Fill up the mandatory details and upload required documents.
- Once you complete the application form, you should re-examine and review all the details before submitting the final.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form.
- Once the final submission of BPSC Lecturer recruitment 2020 application form is done take a printout for further reference.