- Online Application begin: 13 August 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 16 September 2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 16 September 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available on: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration: Notified Soon
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- You Can Pay The Exam Fee Via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, e-Challan Fee Mode.
|Age Limit as on 01/08/2020||Eligibility|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years(female)
- Age Relaxation As Per Rule.
|Selection will be based on written test, interview, physical fitness test.|
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Science with Animal Husbandry, Agriculture, Pathology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics. OR
- BCA Degree in any trade from a recognized university or equivalent.
|Total Vacancy Details Of BPSSC Range Officer: 43 Posts|
|Height||163 CM||150 CM|
|Walking||25 Km /4 Hours||14 Km /4 Hours|
How to Apply BPSSC Range Officer 2020 Form?
- Interested Candidates Can Be Apply Online Application Form from13/08/2020 to 16/09/2020.
- For more details, read the official notification of BPSSC Range Officer 2020.
- Fill up the mandatory details and upload required documents.
- Once you complete the application form, you should re-examine and review all the details before submitting the final.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form.
- Once the final submission of BPSSC Range Officer 2020 application form is done take a printout for further reference.